Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PET BIRD CARE BASICS

It's been awhile since I last posted, but that is going to change now. I suppose those of you that live in a constant state of overwhelm might understand the unintentional neglect that has been thrust on this blog. I decided that it was time to take some determined steps to manage my time better so I can fit all my favorite things into my busy schedule -- which includes posting to this blog. I've made some progress so I'm ready to get back to blogging. But all this explanation is digressing.

What I want to share today is about the continual improvement of the BirdCagePortal website. There are just tons and tons of products (including bird cages) yet to be added and a number of new features in the works. Today I'm introducing the first new feature which can be found on the Home Page. Right in the middle of this page you'll find the word "New!" Under this heading will be a constantly updated list of the most recently added features and products. The latest new features are listed in the box above.

One of the reasons BirdCagePortal was created, and it's most important mission, is to help inform pet bird lovers about what it takes to care for a bird well and at the same time offer the best supplies to create a healthy and comfortable environment for your bird.

INTRODUCING our newest information which is listed on the Main Menu under BIRD CARE BASICS. While birds are pretty hardy creatures they cannot expect to live a healthy and happy life if they endure any kind of mis-management from their perhaps well-meaning, but uninformed owners. Bird Care Basics provides information which I hope will help to broaden your understanding of the needs of pet birds, and perhaps answer a question or two. While offering this information is intended to help you in a convenient easy-to-access way, sometimes it is better to be able to chat with a real live person. So I invite you to do that by sending an instant message via our Live Chat button and once connected if further discussion would be helpful we can always arrange a phone call. That's up to you. The bottom line is that I'd like to help you and your bird in whatever way I can ... through sharing information and referrals, as well as providing all the supplies, including bird cages, that pet birds require.

I hope you find BirdCagePortal's contribution to good bird care informative and helpful. And if you'd like to contact me personally I'll look forward with great enthusiasm to speaking with you ... Shari




2 comments:

parrot cages said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

Dog training tricks said...

Thanks a lot for the information